A journey through my last year as a twenty-something

Well It's Official (365 Days)

Hey everyone! Welcome to my new blog "The Death of My Twenties."

As you may have already gathered today is my 29th birthday. 29 years ago today my parents got the surprise of their life when their little William David turned out to be a Kathryn Michelle. It's a good thing they didn't have a nursery all decked out for a little boy, huh? Guess those ultrasounds aren't always right.


As I begin this last year of as a 20 something I am realizing that there are a lot of things I haven't done that I had hoped to do by the time I reached 30. I have one year left to get them done. Will I make it? That's anyone's guess at this point.

I am hoping by putting it all out there for the world to see that I will get motivated and get my butt in gear. I can't promise you that this blog will be fun and exciting or that it will offer any earth shattering revelations about life but it will be honest. I might cuss from time to time but I will do my best to keep it clean. You might not like what I have to say and you might think I have gone a little nuts every now and again. I can handle that.

So, sit back, fasten your seat belt and get ready for a bumpy ride. Feel free to share some of your goals with me or just read my daily rants and opinions.

Thanks for stopping by!




image courtesy of NKZS