A journey through my last year as a twenty-something

Who Am I Really? (345 Days)

Basics:
Name:Katy
DOB:04-03-1980
Birthplace:Portsmouth, Ohio
Current location:Huntington, WV
Eye color:Blue
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5' 5"
Heritage:Ummmm...no clue actually
Piercings:just my ears these days. Once had my tongue pierced
Tattoos:one on my lower back. I want another one!
Favorite:
Band/Singer:I love U2
Song:I have so many favorites
Genre of Music:Rock
Color(s):Blue, green, and black
TV show(s):Bones, NCIS, Dexter, Saving Grace, The Mentalist, and of course NASCAR
Movie(s):Rent, Good Will Hunting
Food:My husband's lasagna
Store:Target
#:don't have one
Drink:iced tea
Clothing Brand:don't have one really...most of my stuff comes from wal-mart
Shoe Brand:who cares? not a shoe person
Animal:Dogs
Pizza topping:pineapple
Season:Fall
Month:September is nice...I love the leaves changing
Holiday:Christmas
Flower:Gerber daisies are pretty
This or That:
Sunny or rainy:dependso on the mood
Chocolate or vanilla:chocolate
Fruit or veggie:veggies
Night or day:night
Sour or sweet:sour
Love or money:can't I have both ...love
Phone or in person:person
Poor & happy or rich & miserable:poor and happy
Looks or personality:personality
Coffee or tea:tea
Hot or cold:cold
Your:
Goal for this year:i have a bunch
Most missed memory:this question makes no sense. if I can't remember it how can I miss it?
Best physical feature:you'd have to ask my husband about that
First thought waking up:what time is it?
Future:
Do you wanna get married:already did it
Do you wanna have kids:yes
If so, how many:2 would be nice
Do you wanna go to college:I want to finish college
What do you want to be:a human resources coordinator...maybe
Do You:
Dance in the rain:nope
Smoke:not in a while...on occasion I might have one or 2
Drink:not as much as I used to
Shower daily:most of the time....just being honest
Like thunderstorms:yes but sometimes they are scary!
Curse:yes
Sing:sometimes
Play an instrument:nope
Think you are good looking:not really
Get along with your parents:for the most part
Other Questions:
Can you whistle:yeah but not very well
Right or left handed:left
Your bedtime:whenever
Biggest fear:death
3 things you can't live without:my husband, my friends, my family
Color of your room:white walls in most of the house
Siblings:sister and brother
Middle name:Michelle
Pets:dogs - Boone, Frye, and Tabby
Nicknames:Katy and Kate
For or against gay marriage:it should be your choice who you marry
Thoughts on abortion:not for me but in extreme situation I can see where it might be necessary
If you could be anywhere right now where would you be:I'm watching NASCAR right now so I will say Talledega
Do you wear contacts/glasses:glasses
Are you afraid of the dark:nope
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com