A journey through my last year as a twenty-something

Oops!

I'm not doing a very good job documenting the death of my twenties am I? My last post was 2 months ago. Oops! Life was happening. I'm back though and will start posting new stuff shortly.

So, what have you missed?

  • One of our dogs died at the beginning of June. She was the cutest thing in the world. Not sure what happened but she was fine one minute and within an hour she was gone. I couldn't find anything she got into so who knows.
  • We moved. We are now living in Ashland, KY. It's about 40 minutes from our families but the house we moved into is the perfect size for us. No more paying to heat and cool rooms we never use. Yay for that!
  • A week in Charlotte with Jenn back at the end of May proved to have more rain than we anticipated. We did get to meet several NASCAR drivers and even met some more Kyle Busch fans.
With the moving and everything blogging took a back burner for a while. Now that I have a stable internet connection and the desire to write again. I will be picking up where I left off.