A journey through my last year as a twenty-something

Fun...What's That?(341 Days)

I can't remember the last time I thought something was fun. Can you? I spend my days and half the night in front of the computer writing. If I'm not writing something for one of the many companies I work with I'm blogging. Fun just isn't something I'm familiar with anymore. I want to change that.

nationwide race at oriley

This is my idea of fun...NASCAR!!!!

I want to get excited about things! I want to feel happy when I get out of bed and not dread that I am going back to the keyboard again. I need to make room in my life for something other than work. My birthday was 3 weeks ago and my in laws have tried to take us out to dinner several times. I can't even find time for that!

Well it's time to have some fun. Time to stop hiding from life like I have been doing. Where should I start?