A journey through my last year as a twenty-something

I Should Really.... (351 Days)

Go to church. Yes, I should really go to church. You heard it here first.

I grew up attending church every weekend with my family. I attended church with friends and I even taught Sunday school when I was in high school. When I went off to college I got out of the habit of going which is pretty funny actually, considering I attended a Catholic university. Over the years I have attended church a couple times a year on the holidays like Christmas and Easter but that's it.

I feel like something is missing in my life and maybe church is that missing piece. I'm not saying I'm going to become someone who attends church three times a week or anything like that but I think I need to examine my relationship with God and make an attempt to get back to church. I know this goal will make my mom happy.