A journey through my last year as a twenty-something

Think Positive (355 Days)

My husband read a few of my posts here on this blog and came to the conclusion that I already had. I'm way too negative. The whole purpose of this blog is to explore myself but does it always have to be so negative? Where's the good? I have to admit I'm very negative when it comes to myself. I've never given myself much credit which is really kind of sad.


Photo Credit: GiniMiniGi

I'm going to start looking for the positives in things. I don't have to always be so negative and down on myself. I'm probably not going to go shout from the rooftops that "I rock" anytime soon but I need to get out of this funk. Of course if I don't start thinking positively I'm never going to.

Starting today it's time to think positive.

A big thank you to those who sent me kind words through email and twitter the other day following the post Why Don't I Do Something About It? I really appreciate it.